Wedding photo booths, have, in recent times, steadily gained popularity. Apart from planning various wedding activities like photographers, DJs, bridal salons, florists, jewellers, wedding bands, caterers, and lightings, bride and groom are also investing time in planning their unique wedding photobooth. Backdrop plays a major role in making a wedding photo booth unique. Mostly people prefer investing in the least expensive, yet unique and creative wedding photo booth backdrops.
Wedding Planners And Wedding Photobooth:
Most couples will seek support from a wedding planner in organizing their wedding photobooth. As the wedding planner is very much aware about the bride and groom’s requirement, he/she would suggest a wedding photo booth that matches both the wedding theme and the personality of the bride and groom. To make your wedding photobooth unique, wedding planners would take suggestions and inputs in order to personalise the required style. Also it is important to set a budget for the wedding photobooth and discuss with the wedding planner to have a hassle free wedding party.
Unique Wedding Photobooth Ideas:
To make your wedding photobooth unique, DIY wedding photobooth would be a great option. Wedding photo booths should be lively and ensure that the wedding guests are engaged. There are few unique photobooth ideas which would suit every wedding requirement:
• One simple wedding photobooth backdrop is suspending different fabrics. The fabric and frame used should be unique and colourful to be bright on photos. These fabrics should also merge with the wedding theme.
• Hay bales wedding photobooth are great for outdoor wedding. These are also relatively cheap and different. Hay bales along with vintage frames will definitely create memorable photos.
• A fresh flower wall backdrop is an all time favourite for wedding photobooth. These can be made creative and unique by hanging in different patterns and shades to match the wedding theme. These flowers can be ordered from florist or prepared a day prior to the wedding.
• A mosquito netted sofa photobooth is unique and gives a classy outlook. It is essential to give an antique look to this photobooth by setting a vintage sofa or even a bench with some pillows along with antique tables. Everyone will love striking a pose in this vintage setup.
• Hanging curtains, hearts or other shapes are also great wedding backdrops. These hanging curtains should be made colourful and be accompanied with stylish properties.
• A flower garland backdrop made with cocktail napkins is less expensive, easy to make and unique.
• Suspended carnation backdrop is sure to be an eye catcher. These simple garlands are very pleasing and easy to make with a needle and a fishing line.
• How about adding some dimensions to the wedding backdrop. Photobooth with geometric drop cloth is definitely trendy and different.
• Wedding photobooth with a giant frame which could fit in an entire family is enjoyable and entertaining.
• Wall hangings with lace canvases, macramé yarns, vines, paper flowers and giant heart balloons also are options.
• Giant paper flower garden and 1920s paper moon style are also unique.